EF-60 Shoe Mount Flash
EF-60 Shoe Mount Flash
- Provide powerful output and professional features in a compact and radio-controlled design
- Wirelessly group units into 1 of 3 groups, and assign 1 of 8 different channels for up to 30 wireless flashes
- Equipped with Xenon flash tube and LED modeling light
- Compatible with Nissin Air10s Remote products
The new FUJIFILM EF-60 Shoe Mount Flash is a wireless shoe mount flash for X Series and GFX System cameras with impressively powerful output and professional features, all in a compact and portable design. With a zoom range of 24mm-200mm and a maximum guide number of 60 at 200mm, the EF-60 Shoe Mount Flash is perfect for either TTL or manual applications. The new EF-60 shoe mount flash can be used either on or off camera when it is combined with the optional EF-W1 Wireless Commander (sold separately), which uses radio-controlled 2.4 GHz wireless communications to remotely trigger the EF-60. The EF-60 is also compatible with the Nissin Air10s Remote, which allows for integration with other Nissin Air System (NAS) compatible flashes (i60A, Di700A, MG Series).
- EF-60 is Fujifilms first wireless shoe mount flash that is radio-controlled. It provides X Series and GFX System users with impressively powerful output and professional features in a compact and portable design. With a zoom range of 24mm-200mm and a maximum guide number of 60 at 200mm, this flash is perfect for either TTL or manual applications and can be used on or off camera, when combined with the optional FUJIFILM EF-W1 Wireless Commander (sold separately).
- The EF-60 can be optically triggered by the FUJIFILM EF-X500 Shoe Mount Flash (sold separately). When used in combination with the EF-W1 Wireless Commander, (also sold separately), users can control power output in increments, group units into 1 of 3 groups, and assign 1 of 8 different channels for up to 30 wireless flashes. This 2.4 GHz remote functionality provides photographers with complete creative control over the lighting being used to create their images, while minimizing the amount of time needed to adjust settings for individual units overall.
- The EF-60 uses a Xenon flash tube as well as a high-luminance, white LED modeling light to achieve focus in dimly lit areas and help with aiming and positioning the light overall. For hybrid image makers, the EF-60s modeling light can also be used as a continuous light source to create a catch light in a subjects eyes when recording video.
- Wireless remote functionality for the EF-60 Shoe Mount Flash has also been extended to the Nissin Air10s Remote product, which allows for integration with other NAS compatible flashes (i60A, Di700A, MG Series). This added compatibility allows users to use a variety of NAS products with the FUJIFILM EF-60 Flash, allowing photographers broad access to tools to help them make more creative lighting decisions. *NAS or Nissin Air System is a product of Nissin Japan Ltd.
- Max. Guide No.
- Approx. 60 (ISO 100m) When focal length coverage is set to 200mm in 35mm format
- Beam Angle
- 24mm - 200mmin 35mm format), 16mm (in 35mm format) when using built-in diffuser
- Bounce Position
- Up: 90, Down: 0, Left: 180, Right: 180
- Color Temperature
- approx. 5,300K (at full power)
- FP (High Speed Sync) Emmission
- Compatible (When using compatible cameras)
- Exposure Control Flashing Method
- TTL, Manual control
- EV Compensation
- +/- 2EV in increments of 1/3 of EV
- Manual Mode
- 1/11/256 with 1/3EV step selection (flashing), 1/11/32 with 1/3EV step (FP(HSS) emission)
- Recycling Time (Full flashing, fully charged) approx. 3 sec. (NiMH battery)
No. of flashes (Full flashing, fully charged) approx. 170 times (NiMH battery)
- Wireless Communication Method
- 2.4Ghz NAS (Nissin Air System)
- Wireless Triggering Modes
- TTL, Manual, OFF
- Wireless Compatible Commander Device
- FUJIFILM EF-W1, Nissin Air10s*3
- Wireless Channels
- Compatible with channel 1 to 8 of wireless commander
- Wireless Groups
- A, B, C
- Optical Communication Method *4
- Optical pulse method
- Optical Compatible Commander Device
- FUJIFILM EF-X500
- Optical Triggering Modes
- Remote (TTL, Manual, OFF)
- Optical Channels
- Compatible with channel 1 to 4 of master flash
- Optical Groups
- A, B, C
- Power Source
- 4 x AA batteris (NiMH battery, Alkaline battery)
- External Power Source
During checkout, you will be able to select a preferred shipping option. An estimated delivery time for your order will be based upon your shipping selection, the delivery address, and our warehouse location. Shipment tracking is available after a purchase by referring to your order confirmation or by navigating to the My Orders & Returns section of your registered account on this website. Orders will usually ship within 2 business days of an order confirmation. Fujifilm will not be held responsible for any delays related to the processing, fulfillment, and shipment of any order that are placed on this website.
- Cancellations & Returns
Orders can only be cancelled within 24 hours of the original confirmation.
Note that you have thirty (30) days from the date of your original purchase to return a purchased product. All sales are final after 30 days. If more than 30 days has passed since your purchase, Fujfilm will be unable to process your return, or otherwise offer you a refund or product exchange for any reason (subject to the applicable limited product warranty).
PURCHASES OF REFURBISHED PRODUCTS, C-STOCK PRODUCTS, AND PRODUCTS PURCHASED AT A DISCOUNTED OR PROMOTIONAL PRICE CANNOT BE RETURNED AND ARE NOT SUBJECT TO RETURN AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, SUBJECT TO THE APPLICABLE LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY.