XF27mmF2.8 R WR Lens
XF27mmF2.8 R WR Lens
XF27mmF2.8 R WR Lens
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 41mm
- Maximum Aperture: F2.8
- 7 elements in 5 groups with 1 aspherical element
- Weight: 87g (0.19lb)
- Filter Size: 39mm
Order now for estimated delivery by
Full shipping details are available during checkout.
Please Note: Please allow 2-4 business days for order processing and shipment. Shipment times are calculated from the date of shipment.
Want to get it sooner? Look for it at one of our Authorized Dealers
If you want to frame the perfect moment, you need to be ready for it and that means having your camera by your side at all times. With its versatile 41mm equivalent focal length, wide F2.8 aperture, and extremely compact, lightweight design, XF27mmF2.8 R WR allows you to do just that. Consisting of seven elements in five groups, measuring just .9in (23mm) deep and weighing as little as 2.9oz (84g), the lenss combination of quality and portability is perfect for street photographers and everyday creators documenting the day-to-day experiences that make life special. XF27mmF2.8 R WR also benefits from dust- and weather-resistance, so you can make the most of any situation, while the near-silent autofocus and easy-to-use aperture ring with its aperture lock, guarantee you can create with complete confidence and minimal distractions. All this comes together to ensure that, while the lens itself may not get noticed, the pictures you make certainly will.
- Stay discreet and remain completely immersed in the moment with XF27mmF2.8 R WRs aperture ring, which lets you externally control your aperture, even when the camera is switched off. Not only does this feature ensure youre always ready to frame fleeting moments, but it also minimizes mistakes with a new aperture lock button to keep the ring locked into the A position when youre letting the camera do the work. Create with complete confidence with XF27mmF2.8 R WR at your side.
- With an extremely small and lightweight design, XF27mmF2.8 R WR is an ideal compact prime lens to carry at all times, just in case the perfect photo opportunity arises. Thats why it has been equipped with extensive weather-resistance and the ability to operate in temperatures as low as 14F (-10C). Regardless of where you are or what youre faced with, this lens is always ready to perform.
- framing a fraction of a second is no easy task, so ensuring your lens is able to react as quickly as you can is a must. With a coreless DC motor that moves the whole lens group, XF27mmF2.8 R WR is capable of extremely fast, precise, and near-silent autofocus. When combined with a wide F2.8 aperture, it creates high-quality images with gorgeous background blur, even when the light is low. All this ensures that you dont just frame the moment, you frame it beautifully.
- Lens hoods play an important role in photography. By blocking stray light from hitting the lens at oblique angles, they help prevent flare and other forms of interference. They also offer valuable protection for the front element from inadvertent bumps that can happen while youre immersed in creating an image. The included dome-style hood is small, compact, and finds the perfect balance between practicality and performance by minimizing uneven flash coverage or obstructions to the field of view that can occur when using larger hoods.
- On top of so many fantastic and new features, XF27mmF2.8 R WR is even more affordable than its predecessor, making high-quality prime photography more accessible than ever. Whether you are an enthusiast taking your first steps with a prime lens, a budding street photographer looking for discreet performance, or a seasoned pro who wants a fantastic everyday option, XF27mmF2.8 R WR is the clear choice.
- Lens Configuration
- 7 elements in 5 groups
(includes 1 aspherical element)
- Focal Length
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length
- Angle of View
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Number of Aperture Blades
- 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Aperture Step Size
- 1/3EV (16 steps)
- Minimum Focusing Distance (cm)
- Minimum Focusing Distance (in)
- Maximum Magnification
- Lens Diameter (mm)
- Lens Length (mm)
- Lens Length (in)
- Lens Weight (g)
- Lens Weight (lb)
- Filter Size
- Approximate External Lens Dimensions
- 62mm x 23mm
- What's Included
LH-XF27 Lens hood
LHCP-27 Lens hood cap
RLCP-001 Rear lens cap
Lens rear cap
- Product Resources
During checkout, you will be able to select a preferred shipping option. An estimated delivery time for your order will be based upon your shipping selection, the delivery address, and our warehouse location. Shipment tracking is available after a purchase by referring to your order confirmation or by navigating to the My Orders & Returns section of your registered account on this website. Orders will usually ship within 2 business days of an order confirmation. Fujifilm will not be held responsible for any delays related to the processing, fulfillment, and shipment of any order that are placed on this website.
- Cancellations & Returns
Orders can only be cancelled within 24 hours of the original confirmation.
Note that you have thirty (30) days from the date of your original purchase to return a purchased product. All sales are final after 30 days. If more than 30 days has passed since your purchase, Fujfilm will be unable to process your return, or otherwise offer you a refund or product exchange for any reason (subject to the applicable limited product warranty).
PURCHASES OF REFURBISHED PRODUCTS, C-STOCK PRODUCTS, AND PRODUCTS PURCHASED AT A DISCOUNTED OR PROMOTIONAL PRICE CANNOT BE RETURNED AND ARE NOT SUBJECT TO RETURN AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, SUBJECT TO THE APPLICABLE LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY.